There is NO audition to join the choir. Once you are “in” the choir, you are IN! Practices are every Saturday 10:00-12:00 at St. Peter’s HAAARP, 705 Main St E, Hamilton.
- The choir is now limited to 80 members. The choir’s new term or session starts on September 16.
- Returning choir members are guaranteed a spot in the choir.
- But they must register by filling in the Returning Choir Members form below before August 31, 2017.
- If fewer than 80 members confirm that they are returning, then the remaining spots will go to new folk.
- New folk can apply to join the choir below.
Our 2017 budget is $10,000 per term, and choir members undertake a variety of ways to raise the funds needed to cover its expenses. These include personal per-term donations, donations at the door for our concerts in December and May, donations from businesses, 50/50 draws amongst members, various sales, busking in the downtown area during the good weather, and so on. All ideas are welcomed.
Now you can register for the Hamilton Sings! Tuesday Night Choir
It’s starting on Tuesday, October 24, and runs this fall for six weeks through to December 5. Our music leaders Sue Crowe Connolly and Hanna Bech Mathieson will be offering the same great instruction and music on Tuesday evenings from 7:00-9:00 p.m. at Delta United Church, 47 Ottawa Street South, in Hamilton. The cost will be $120 for the six weeks.
Please register by completing the Hamilton Sings! Tuesday Night Choir form below to confirm your participation. We will be accepting registrations up until 5:00 p.m. on Friday October 20th. After that, the form below will become inactive.