There is NO audition to join the choir. Once you are “in” the choir, you are IN! Practices are every Saturday 10:00-12:00 at St. Peter’s HAAARP, 705 Main St E, Hamilton.
- The choir is now limited to 80 members. Every year, there are two terms or sessions. One runs from September to December; the other from January to April.
- Returning choir members are guaranteed a spot in the choir.
- But they must register by filling in the Returning Choir Members form below by the announced deadline.
- If fewer than 80 members confirm that they are returning, then the remaining spots will go to new folk.
- New folk can apply to join the choir below.
As the beginning of each new term approaches, the registration forms will appear below. Watch this space for the registration forms for:
- Returning Choir Members
- New Choir Members
- Tuesday Night Choir Members
Our 2017 budget is $10,000 per term, and choir members undertake a variety of ways to raise the funds needed to cover its expenses. These include personal per-term donations, donations at the door for our concerts in December and May, donations from businesses, 50/50 draws amongst members, various sales, busking in the downtown area during the good weather, and so on. All ideas are welcomed.